First post and...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Taifun

New Member
For those who really want the ultimate train room:

caboose

Might be hard to move... I'm still trying to sway the wife we could have it in the back yard :D ;)
 
clarification

I am not saying this is mine. Only that I wish I could convince my wife that:

a) 50k is not a waste on this

and

b) that it could fit in our yard

Although he modified the daylights out of the interior, I think its still really cool to have as a rec room/train room.
 


Welcome to the page for starters!!

And ...What a deal!!!! :eek: that's beautiful inside...I'd live in it and turn my home into a layout room ;) I missed a deal once in a club I use to belong to. In Altoona they were selling raffle tickets for a Conrail caboose. A club member owned a crane company and the caboose included delivery and set-up by him. I asked about getting tickets later on and they said they had an issue with the legal aspects of the raffle so they accepted an offer...I asked what it was and he said $3500!!! set up and everything!!!... I was bummed!!! :(
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top