First engine of the ASCRR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hello everyone

The first engine for my freelanced Augusta & Sara Creek RR, set in the Appalachians in the 1930's, arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and posed on my tiny photo-diorama.

I love the look of the old-fashioned 4-4-0 and look forward to lettering it as well as weathering it, making sure its heavy use is shown.

1.JPG


More images will follow.. :-)

- Benjamin
 


Very nice engine, and they run really well. I have the SRR railway version, and looks about right with a couple of passenger cars or 6-7 freight.
 
Great looking engine, I plan on getting one in Southern fairly soon. Keep us posted on the performance and cosmetics.
Have fun!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top