ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Jerome,
Good job as usual. That is one weird looking engine. It looks like they deliberately stripped the paint off parts of the unit and left other part alone. any idea why they would waste this kind of effort? Is the engine due for scapping or or trade-in?
As usual, I have no idea what the story is behind this engine. The man that commissions these units to be built just sends me the photos and a model of one. Then he tells me to make it as close as I can.
I wish I knew what the stories were, because I bet there are some interesting stories behind each of these wrecks.