ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Finally after 4 years of posting my Helix Action video on youtube I can withdraw $100.00 from my Adsense account. I receive a little over 1 and 1/2 cents perview and now have $100.56 - 74,133 views. It's like found money.
If you havn't already viewed the video it's at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyzgL8tRKic
That's another 1 & 1/2 cents.
George
nice video, and here is a thought - why dont you make many more of these videos you never know what you might end up making
How many views would it take to recoup the cost of building the helix?
Helix cost
LoudMusic
I think this is close.
1 Sheet 3/4 plywood $45.00
4 pine 1 X 3 $24.00
12 treaded rods with nuts $30.00
1 box screws $8.00
Est. Total $107.00
George
i should check my account. I have a video that it wasn't till after i had 10k hits i was qualified for an adsense account. Its upto i think 30k views now.
i just tried to get into my adsense and it says i need a different email now? i used my gmail last time which was a few months ago.
$100.00 withdrawl
Steve you know you can withdrawl any money until you have over $100.00 in your account. I just happened to look the other day to see I had $100.56, which I have to pay tax on.
Post your video I'll take a look at it.
George
Glad to see your still on the boards George!
Fl
I'm still here Old 97. I've spent the winter in FL this year. Golf is to expensive there. Only going one month next year.
George
I've spent the winter in FL this year. Golf is to expensive there.
That's great George! As for the golf, at least you were able to play and enjoy yourself.

Steve you know you can withdrawl any money until you have over $100.00 in your account. I just happened to look the other day to see I had $100.56, which I have to pay tax on.
Post your video I'll take a look at it.
George
if you click on the "my youtube" link it the video titled "CSX Train on fire". I emailed google adsense thru that forum site and we'll see what happens.
holy canoly!!! I was able to figure out my log in and checked, I have $130 earned!!!!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)