F40 dolling up!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Amtrak47

Member
Added some parts to my MBTA F40ph!

K5 Horn
EMD Bell
F40 Handrails
Air Conditioner Unit
Sinclair Antenna
And 2 USA Flag decals on the nose!

IMG_2372.JPGIMG_2373.JPG




Planning on adding windshield wipers (assuming I can get replacement windows from Walthers) eventually ditch lights, and who knows what else! :)

This was my starting Point:IMG_0035.JPG




This was a fun project! Deff a different new experience for me! I plan on customizing more units (as I get them) I have a lot of ideas in mind! :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top