Ever fall asleep in class?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


When I was in college a guy in a class before one of mine fell asleep in a large lecture hall. The prof for that fairly small class asked everyone to quietly leave at the end of class and posted people at each door asking us to quietly come in. The guy woke up a good 15-20 minutes into our class and slowly realized someone else was up front then looked around to find about 150 people he didn't know, who all started clapping. Bet he didn't do that again.
 


Sleeping it class was the only sleep I got in high school.

All of my test scores reflected it.

Sleep in class....I could't do that in while I was in high school due to the fact that my Dad was my HIGH SCHOOL Superintendent ! Lol.


BCK RR
 
I was in a club in high school after class, we came in and someone was totally asleep head down, we went about our club business, then one moment the guy woke up, kinda looked around wide eyed, got up and left....hehehe
 
I was in a club in high school after class, we came in and someone was totally asleep head down, we went about our club business, then one moment the guy woke up, kinda looked around wide eyed, got up and left....hehehe
That is interesting, and funny, and how it should be. I don't understand why some people insist on going out of their way to further embarrass those to whom this happens.
 
I went to a really tough school. If you fell asleep in class, you ran the chance of losing your pancreas. :eek:
 
In high school Latin class, if you fell asleep, the teacher would throw a piece of chalk or an eraser at you! This was a private school, so you couldn't complain to the district superintendent! In college...well, if the class was boring enough, you learned to doze off with your eyes wide open! For math, science and engineering classes, you didn't dare fall asleep!
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top