enough room for locos?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


What percentage of your locos can your layout accomodate at once?


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
I have a tiny fleet really. only 5 locos, but, it's also not a huge layout. Just an N scale on a door. I can easily have all 5 running at once though. You do have to pay attention as they are sharing 2 mainlines. It's nice for the kids though, when one train is on the backside of the oval, another one is coming out of the tunnel. Then I run a switching loco to service local business needs.
 
I ran this poll across 4 other forums at the exact same time as this one and the totals are:



views---1197 50% or less---77 51% -100%---47



There were alot of people that wanted to know this information, and since this is less than 1% of model railroders, this should tell us that: WE LOVE TO COLLECT LOCOS, EVEN IF WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR THEM!!!



Stay tuned for my next poll.
 
I have over 30 engines and can run up to two of them. I dont have a layout yet just the test track that I throw on the table. Being an over the road trucker it will take time to build a layout.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top