Ebay...seems like fun until you get got...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


...I suppose it took alittle less time than it would've taken to get to our ever-so friendly neighbors up North....LOL!....Ok....don't all laugh at once....:rolleyes:

-Rich
 


Ya think UPS delivers to Pyongyang? I guess there are worse places to be a model railroader. :)

LOL! You know Jim, I did recently access the drop menu on some model train website where you choose your country while trying to order something. One of the choices was North Korea!!!!!:eek: Mr. Kim Jung Il...I say this to you: "You may take all my riches, take all my food but you don't take my trains!" I guess you are right! There are worse places to be a rail fan!

-Rich
 
that UPS joke reminds me of a something.

My highschool does IB instead of AP, and since its an international standard, the tests (the final ones for the college credit) are shipped overseas.

Last year they had to go to Occupied Palestine.

Try finding a courier that will ship to there. Took him awhile to find one.
 
Rich, I think as long as you don't have any fast cars or fine scotch whiskey, you're probably safe from Kim since I don't think he's into model trains yet. :) Seriously, though, I worry about you guys serving in South Korea with such a maniac at the helm in North Korea. I'm hoping at some point we wake up and use our ballistic missile submarines to take out their nuclear reactors and then let the ROK military take care of the rest of North Korea.
 
Rich, I think as long as you don't have any fast cars or fine scotch whiskey, you're probably safe from Kim since I don't think he's into model trains yet. :) Seriously, though, I worry about you guys serving in South Korea with such a maniac at the helm in North Korea. I'm hoping at some point we wake up and use our ballistic missile submarines to take out their nuclear reactors and then let the ROK military take care of the rest of North Korea.

Jim, I've been doing what I can proudly for the last 7 years and many more to come! Thanks for your concern about those of us that have been sentenced a year (or longer) with no trains, folks you can't drive....I mean here in Korea. As long as we all have the freedom to use things like ebay, play with trains and do pretty much as we please, it makes it all worth it at the end of each day. Thanks man!

-Rich
 
Rich,
My brother in law is Korean and I've been there several times. Seoul makes any bad traffic in the US look good. Not only can't Koreans drive in Korea, they don't get any better when they get here. He's been in something like 8 accidents and still hasn't figured out how to make it around corners without going up on curbs. :) Stay safe.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top