Ebay Bo-Bo

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Wabash Willie

New Member
That should be Boo Boo
I was watching an ebay engine, an Atlas Wabash GP7, and was set to enter a bid at the last minute as soon as I got home from the doctor the other day.
Well, I went to bid and it had ended. What! Ebay time on this item was PACIFIC time. Growl, my own fault though.
So just a reminder for you late bidders, make sure of the time ending in your own time zone facturing in the time difference. I am EST, so you can see what happened in my case. BH :mad:

Bill W.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top