I searched and couldn't find anywhere that anyone here has every mentioned WOOT.COM
If you aren't familiar with the site, they generally are a one deal a day type site but about once a month, they have what is called a Woot-Off that may last 1 to 3 days where they sell one item after another. Not really stuff directly related to model railroading, but often some nice electronics and tools at decent prices. A lot of close-out and refurbed stuff. I've bought quite a few items over the years.
A couple of months ago, they were bought out by Amazon but still they have some good deals.
Anyway, they started a Woot-Off today so I thought I'd mention it.
If you aren't familiar with the site, they generally are a one deal a day type site but about once a month, they have what is called a Woot-Off that may last 1 to 3 days where they sell one item after another. Not really stuff directly related to model railroading, but often some nice electronics and tools at decent prices. A lot of close-out and refurbed stuff. I've bought quite a few items over the years.
A couple of months ago, they were bought out by Amazon but still they have some good deals.
Anyway, they started a Woot-Off today so I thought I'd mention it.
