Display Case Set: Spirit Train from Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Kitbash and SB

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Exohead

Member
Hey guys. I was going through all of my spare parts today and I found my 0-4-0 steamer from Model Power. I decided to use it (and all of the other parts I found in conjunction with some christmas gifts) to kitbash the locomotive from the new game: The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.

I am going to make it out of some wood and wheelsets that I have. I will also be making the cannon car that is featured in the game, as well as the passenger car.

Follow along as I bring this wonderful train to life!
 
Hey guys. I was going through all of my spare parts today and I found my 0-4-0 steamer from Model Power. I decided to use it (and all of the other parts I found in conjunction with some christmas gifts) to kitbash the locomotive from the new game: The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.

I am going to make it out of some wood and wheelsets that I have. I will also be making the cannon car that is featured in the game, as well as the passenger car.

Follow along as I bring this wonderful train to life!

Very Cool!
Are you going to go for a realistic look or more of the cartoon look from the game?
Keep us updated.
 
I am planning on doing it straight from the game, or at least as close to it as I can. From the looks of it, I may actually have to scratchbuild the entire loco because of the design from the game and my existing 0-4-0. It won't be an operating model so I'm not worrying a whole lot about how it runs.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top