Diaphragms for walthers amfleet cars.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


AmtrakFan14

Amtrak Fanatic!
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a pair of ho scale diaphragms for Walthers Amtrak amfleet cars? :confused: I need at least one pair to complete my amfleet project! Please help :o

Thank you :)
 
I believe Train Station Products made them and Walthers use to have rubber ones too. Both were non functioning though.
 


As a follow up question for myself who has run into the same issue, but have already bought the diaphragms. How would be the best way to adhere them to the horizon fleet?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top