Detail West parts

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


julienjj

Noodle is good
I was wondering where do you get all you detailing parts, unfortunatly my local hobby shop dont have any detail part
 


if the part is out of stock no matter where you go, shoot details west an email. I was able to order some parts from them direct. I think its a $25 minimum. Paul from DW was very friendly and helpfull.
 
HI !

I often order from georges train's it have the major part in stock and he post your order in the next 24H.

At the moment in Caanda is the better that i find for service and inventory.

Thanks !
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top