Delay's, delay's, delay's

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I certainly agree with your post. I just returned to the hobby and find the retail situation a disaster. The China excuse is wearing thin as well.

Can you publish a list of what you are selling? I went to your website and the list of "Sold Out" and Prelists is overwhelming - this supports your post, so I'm not complaining. I would be interested in Atlas and Kato in HO.

thanks and happy holidays,

-bill

Bill,

Sorry for the late reply, but I just re-read your post and realized you had asked about the for sale list. The items that were/are for sale are not mine, I was just the unpaid middle man for a fiiend of mine who was selling his late father's massive collection. He has not been actively selling of late, but I am due to talk to him soon and will see if I can get his most current list of items still available. He still has quite a few items available. I know that if you like transitional era DC locos of the Bachmann Plus, Walthers Trainline, Athearn Bluebox variety, you are still in luck.

Stay tuned...and Merry Christmas to you too,

Brad
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top