Decoder Pro Setup?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mattchu60

Member
I would love to use Decoder Pro to tune my engines, I have the program on my laptop. I need to figure out how to interface with the track in ops mode. I have a digitrax command station. I think I would need the Digitrax PR3 to make it work? Otherwise would getting a Sprog II also work for what I want to do? I think that may be a standalone option, which I may prefer so I could program on the kitchen table.

If anyone is using the program and would care to share what they use for a setup, I would appreciate it!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top