ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hey, I am new and I was wondering if there are any speakers out there that i can put on N-Scale loco's, Also i am wondering if there are any Tsunami DCC/sound decoders for N scale engines. I am not very experienced with DCC and I don't want to ruin anything with trial and error.
The Tsunami Micro is still slightly too big for a lot of N scale engines. Most people I know who are running sound in N scale are using the Loksound Micro decoders - they fit. Loksound also has a small selection of tiny speakers that work well. A large number of N scalers are using cell phone speakers in their engines with some pretty impressive results. Do a Google search for "sugar cube speakers" and you should find a few dealers that sell them in addition to further information on their uses.
Mark.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)