ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Can someone recommend a cutting tool suitable for cutting paper? Several times I have purchased what I thought was decent X-acto type cutters only to find out they were garbage. I’ve done the same thing with razor-blade type cutters meant for sheetrock/drywall. Is there any particular brand or model that is better than others?
Paper and cardboard will usually dull a blade faster than anything. Unless it was some paper that could only be cut with a knife type tool, what's wrong with good old fashioned scissors?
Paper and cardboard will usually dull a blade faster than anything. Unless it was some paper that could only be cut with a knife type tool, what's wrong with good old fashioned scissors?
I have arthritis in my wrists and hands so it isn't always easy to hold scissors. And Scissors are not the best way to cut a long straight line.
I'm not so concerned with dulling a blade as I am with having a tool that securely holds the blade and a blade that won't break as soon as you put any pressure on it.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)