Custom NS C40-9W #9262

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hi all. I am new to the forums, but not new to model railroading. I have been doing model railroad work for years. I dont have a fancy layout, but people often look to me to do detailing work, repairs, and restoration on locomotives, rolling stock, or whatever you can think of. Here are some pictures of my custom built NS C40-9W #9262. It is missing one number board decal though as it fell off thanks to my young cousin who got ahold of it haha. It will be replaced before long. Please let me know what you think.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top