MetalbyMorgan
New Member
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum and am already impressed with what information you have here. I started working with model trains after losing my grandfather, an electrical engineer on the Erie-Lackawanna. He had an old Lionel layout that dwarfed me as a kid and I have been interested ever since.
I had one layout as a teenager and since have made a few "under the Christmas tree sets" but nothing very elaborate. This year a little nostalgia was sparked and I decided since I had no tree I should bring my hobbie to work and it was a success. I hope to learn more and hopefully make a small layout that I can continue to enjoy with your help. be prepared for questions on all this new technology.
Below are some pictures of the train running around my cube. It is still there minus the X-mas decorations. even my boss wants me to keep it there. LOL
I am new to the forum and am already impressed with what information you have here. I started working with model trains after losing my grandfather, an electrical engineer on the Erie-Lackawanna. He had an old Lionel layout that dwarfed me as a kid and I have been interested ever since.
I had one layout as a teenager and since have made a few "under the Christmas tree sets" but nothing very elaborate. This year a little nostalgia was sparked and I decided since I had no tree I should bring my hobbie to work and it was a success. I hope to learn more and hopefully make a small layout that I can continue to enjoy with your help. be prepared for questions on all this new technology.
Below are some pictures of the train running around my cube. It is still there minus the X-mas decorations. even my boss wants me to keep it there. LOL
