crosssing accident

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




Aye carumba...

Best quotes from the wieners who posted comments:

"Where is this?" (Ummm, Scranton?)

"That's fake as hell." (Thanks for the info.)

"FAKE!!!" (Again, an astute observation.)

"hope noone got seriously hurted." (At least he spelled 'seriously' right-ed.)

:D

Mark
 
lol the car ran into the flat car with the semi trailer and made it go that fast? I think I saw that one on the news.
 
Lmao, go Miles. BTW who's got those Mini Coopers at Wal*mart. I've been looking for the Malibu AND Reel Rides ones, can't find EITHER.
 


Lame, if you want to do a good one get a dremel, cut it in half, put a few dents in the side with a pencil torch, simulated fake glass, have the train hit it and look at the some what real carnage. I'm above doing this now... Grow up people and YT doesn't deserve the humiliation of ACTUALLY hosting this crap on their server.
 
It's just for laughs calm down, it's not that serious.


oh but it is that serious...i felt the same way when space balls came out. like here is something great and profound that I hold dear and someone has the unmitigated gall to make a mockery of it. It is a travesty for which the perpetrators should receive the most severe reprimand available….I think they should be made to give all their trains to me.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top