Containers, containers, containers

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
Found a few good offers on ebay for containers and trailers.
This fills out the inter modal facility a bit more on the D&J Railroad. I need to get the concrete poured here for a better looking yard then install the backdrop. The containers in the foreground are on the scale mile long double track inter modal siding that this pad serves.


Containers-2.png


Containers2.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jesus!! What's a good deal? lol

I've been looking for alot of containers to fill up my well cars.
 


I want to do a small container yard on my 8x8 layout, and a big one when I move it upstairs to my 14x22 room. I remember dropping off and picking up trailers at one in Des Moines when I was a kid.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top