ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I have ordered two DS64's and need to hook them into my NCE Power Cab equipped with the NCE auto switch. How? I bought their power supplies so that won't be an issue but how to do I daisy chain them with only one power output from my Power Cab? Does the DS64 have an output to connect another DS64?
The DS64 has two loconet sockets in the back, so you just plug in the loconet cable into one then another cable from that one to the next DS64 and so on, then you have to set the id of each DS64, Address, etc plus the output switch numbers etc. You can download the manual from the Digitrax web sight.
Thanks for the response guys. Actually I called Digitrax today and spoke with Dave in tech support. As it turns out LocoNet only works if you use Digitrax and I have an NCE PowerCab soooo I have to use a Terminal distribution bus to separate my track power leads because each DS64 has to have its own set of leads.