Coming back after 12 yrs

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


stooze

New Member
I was eyeball deep into this hobby over 12 years ago. In fact I was the local club President for a few years. But I got married and had to move so I sold out lock-stock-and-barrel. I want to get back into it again soon. WHAT has changed in the past 12 years? DCC looks to have grown and it looks like I have to catch up on that for sure. What else? Thanks
 
:cool:wow welcome back ahhh that is a loaded question , you need to look around on evilbay , read the forums to get up to speed you will b suprise just how much things have changed for the better:D:D
 
Prices. They have really changed. I am coming back into this after 10+ years myself and, wow. I never should've sold what I had....lol.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top