jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Got my two Atlas FP7's today. They're 70's era. One is UP 912, the other is BN 9794. The BN loco runs fine. The UP however has a problem. On the front truck there are two fingers that hold the truck onto the frame, or should I say there would be if they weren't broken off. I got this loco AS-IS with NO warranty stated or implied. So went on Ebay and grabbed one in fair condition for $20 to use as a parts source. The UP unit is also missing the coupler retainer pins and a horn.
Currently the BN unit has horn hook couplers. That's about to change so fast. It's getting a pair of Kadee #148 Whisker couplers.
The mailbox was like the 'horn of plenty' today spewing forth all kinds of good things, expected and unexpected.
I got three tank cars, two which need some attention. A Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers lapel pin. Two video cassettes. One titled 'Thunder on the rails', the other is about Grand Central Terminal. I also got a box from Canada which I haven't ripped into yet.
Currently the BN unit has horn hook couplers. That's about to change so fast. It's getting a pair of Kadee #148 Whisker couplers.
The mailbox was like the 'horn of plenty' today spewing forth all kinds of good things, expected and unexpected.
I got three tank cars, two which need some attention. A Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers lapel pin. Two video cassettes. One titled 'Thunder on the rails', the other is about Grand Central Terminal. I also got a box from Canada which I haven't ripped into yet.
