Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I have an N scale layout with about 35 feet of track in a big winding loop.
Just got done the other day adding feeders in four places somewhat evenly spaced around the pike. Man what difference in performance it made! Now I've got a racing train! The union pacific-o-napolis 500. :D

More track and feeders (and photos) coming too!

Mike
 
Good Morning...

Good Morning! from Tipton IN.

It's Saturday, January 19, 2013

Morning_Coffee.png


alex_nw2_zps18f5962b.png


:cool:

Tipton.gif

TIPTON
 
Good morning. It's 31° with 100% humidity. There will be a few clouds today. The high will be 62°.
cond026.gif


Slightly cooler this morning than what the weather guesser had guessed it was going to be. Layout work has come to a standstill due to lack of funds for such. The only project on the table at this time is the grain elevator. I have most of what I need for it. I still need to make a base for everything to be secured to. I hope the surprises are over with.

P1011601.jpg
 


Good Morning!

It's sunny with moderating temperatures in Central New Jersey this morning.

It's finally Pro Hockey time in America (and Canada) beginning today! Devils vs. Islanders on LI. Now I won't have time to work on my layout. Explains a ot about why I never got anything done vs. what I was able to do with the layout this year.

Hope everyone is able to recover from their weather related difficulties.

Have a great day!
 
good morning it 67* & cloudy it feeels like its 57* it was only 50* when i woke up this morning ,we went yardsaling & it was a little chilly :( i was looking for train/dremel stuff & airbrush stuff :) but no luck :(
 
Today I was busy with the laundry. Yeah, that time of the month again. Nothing else done today except a bit of TV watching.

Well time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

P1012842.jpg
 


Good morning. It's 34° with 100% humidity and patchy fog. It'll be cloudy with a high of 65°.
pcloudy-1.jpg


Got some sleep last night. After the weeks of wind and rain and things crashing around it's too darn quiet.

Nothing planned for today. Looks like another movie watching day. If I feel like it later I MIGHT work on the grain elevator.

P1012837.jpg
 
Well I just got notified that my mother has been taken to the ER. She's having some kind of respiratory problem. Awaiting word on how that turns out.
 
I got an update on my mothers condition and it's not good. They asked us (my father, sister, niece and myself) do you want us to make her comfortable or extend her life artificially? Well the answer to that was unanimous. Make her comfortable. Since watching both of her parents kept alive artificially she's been totally dead set against it and told all of us on many occasions not to put her through it. Just let her go. She stated same in her living will.

I think I'll take a break for a while. I'm rather upset right now.
 
Jeffery- I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I had a similar situation with my mother last October. We were able to get everyone in to say goodbye before she passed.

Let us know how things go, please.
 
Well, it's over. My mother passed away about 7:45. I got the call just a few minutes ago (7:51).

Calling it a night early. I really don't feel like talking with anyone tonight. I may be back on tomorrow.

DSCN3051.jpg
 


Condolences from me as well Jeff, at the end you did what she wanted. For that you can rest assured, she would have been grateful. Remember the good times you had.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top