ho/ttothemoss
Member
good morning everyone cold and sunny in my part of town......
Oh Jeeze! My sides are splitting from laughing so hard. That is one of my favorites and that is the one that pisses my blond daughter off the most......But then again, what do you call a smart blonde???
.
.
A golden retriever !!!!!![]()
It's been my experience that the sound equipped locos don't always do well on DC. The throttle has to be advanced over halfway just to get them to move.I'm rather interested in installing sound modules in my loco's even though I just running strkaight DC
it sure ads a lot to the operation but that's down the line a ways yet.
Here is what "flurries" look like here: (2+")Good morning. It's cloudy and 33 this morning. It's supposed to snow later today. Just flurries, they tell me. What is this "flurries" they speak of?It didn't say anything about "flurries" in the brochure they sent me when they talked me into coming here...
I liked the way it snowed in California. You could see the snow on top of the mountains.
Here is what "flurries" look like here: (2+")
That's a very good price.Is $40 for an Athearn RTR AC4400 a good price?
Switch to "daily digest". I went from having several hundred emails to 3-4 digests. Digest version also strips out the attachments, so if somebody manages to send spam or a virus, it gets removed before it hits my inbox.Man, HOYardsales Media Weekends really fill up my inbox, 125 messages and i checked it this morning![]()
If I was the buyer I would jump on it in a minute at $40! $60 would still be a good price, The one I had cost around $80-$90 new.So if im the seller, look for a better deal?
Good Morning
We got another 6" of the white stuff ast night so we plowed it out--now comes the fun...:rolleyesWe are expecting up to foot of snow today, then another foot tonight, then another foot tomorrow![]()
![]()
![]()
So plowing and snow shovelling will be our lot for the next few days![]()
![]()
And, of course, I get to drive in this stuff...![]()
![]()
Can you tell I'm a happy camper?![]()
Barry;
I love to watch snow fall, but I could care less if it sticks. Watching it fall is always beautiful.
And, of course, I get to drive in this stuff..
Can you tell I'm a happy camper?![]()
There's something unnerving about touching the brake pedal, and hearing the ABS system on my truck kick in...Prior to last year, where we got about 3/4" of snow the whole year, the last pure snowstorm we had here was December 15, 1997
We've had one ice storm around '01-'02 that was a mess, but it too was gone in a day or so.
I love to watch snow fall, but I could care less if it sticks. Watching it fall is always beautiful.
