Coffee Shop Part V

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening All:
KenL: So you want a list of the stuff we got? You'll be disapointed. I got a package of 12 Kadee 33 inch wheel sets. Ron got a couple of ford 4dr sedans and a copy of Great MRRs 2007. Gary got a can of dull coat and a bottle of red paint. Not much for driving all tha way to Denton and back. The and back part took 4 times the time it took to go up there. That's what the traffic does at rush time. From now on we go up earlier and come back before 3pm.
Nick: Are you crazy? Drop your wife at the mall with a loaded credit card? That could be an expensive trip. Seriously I'd like to meet you and we may even get to do some MRRing and train watching. The UP mainline west from Ft.Worth cuts our ranch in half. So Come on down.
Well it's bed time. I'll see you tomorrrow.
Good Night
 
$61.00 Shipping??
I'm not familiar with international shipping, but they must be sending it on Donald Trumps' private jet. Which models did you order?
 


Good choices, Ken. I love heavy equipment and wish they would fit my era (or visa-versa). I've ran a 966 on occasion in a job I had years ago. It is a powerful beast.
 
Good morning ! from Indiana. :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


05-11-07

:eek:

donuts_2.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Good morning.

The weather today is right for a funeral and that's where I'll be heading at 2 pm today as the Sundown fire dept lays one of it's own to rest.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 5/11/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 68°F
Humidity: 84%
Dew Point: 63°F

So Far Today
High: 68°F
Low: 66°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 5mph NNE

Now, May 11, 2007

High: 80

Very light rain or mist will persist across southeast Texas. A few light to moderate showers will also be possible...m mainly across the lakes region. Rainfall amounts will average just a few hundredths of an inch...with the showers producing up to a tenth of an inch. Over the coastal waters...scattered showers and thunderstorms will persist over the waters out to 60 nautical miles.

Today High: 80 Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs near 80. Light and variable winds becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 65 Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.

I'll have the sausage links today.

sausage1.jpg
 
Good Morning Bill , Jeffrey , Chip! I'll take a cup of coffee and some cereal Flo Another nice day here on the Niagara frontier, Spring is just so nice . Well hope everyone else can enjoy this day. NZ Ken I'll fly those models over there for you for that price .
 


Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey, may peace be with you as you lay to rest a fellow Fireman. I will be thinking of you......

Mornin' Mouse!

Hey Ken, I think UPS is using this travel method to get your package there:

Take 60 seconds to do this! Too funny.....
1. Go to google.com http://www.google.com
2. Click on "maps"
3. Click on "get directions"
4. Type " New York, NY " in the first box (the "from" box)
5. Type " London " in the second box (the "to" box); click "get directions"
6. Scroll down to step #24
They are probably leaving from Los Angeles though...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
afternoon all
Ken M that's way to expensive, USPS air letter post will be under $10
Ken L no bill will be dropping throuth my door, did it through paypal from my secret bank account;)
Swim the Atlantic, Brrrrrrrrrr, maybe Fergie could give us a lift half way

Have a good weekend everyone:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got them down to 28 bucks USPS Airmail Parcel Post. It should be around 10 days, any cheaper and it's around 6 weeks, I'd have forgotten what I ordered by then:confused:

Ken.
 
they must have included insurance as it's parcel post, engines and other stuff can go letter post but there's no insurance hence some dealers won't do letter post.

Tell you what Alco at first i only saw the one picture and thought "thats expensive for that" then i saw the other 11 pictures, LOL theres thousands of $ worth
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top