Coffee Shop Part IV

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ken,
I was about to post a "what-ever-happened-to-uh-whatshisname?" post.
So it was computer gremlins. Nastly little suckers.

Hi Chip, the 'putor gremlins aren't whats been keeping me away - I've been working on an article for Joe Fugate's new e-mag, and that's been gobbling up massive amounts of my time. Plus performing Dads Taxi Service for my kids, lots of organized events these days. BTW I've been lurking on WPF and saw what you did with those storefronts - nice work!

Steve - sorry but my taste buds are too crude to appreciate the 'finer' types of seafood - like calamari:p
 
Ken L, calamari aways tastes like squid to me. Did you know that escargo tastes a lot like snails?

OK everyone. I have "it" assembled and up and ready to use. In fact, I used it tonight for a little bit before I took a photograph of "it". Hear she is! Ain't she sweet?

Creeper1w.png


Creeper2w.png


The hardest part is getting it in place to use. I have some small clearances in the wrong places.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OH BOY! Ray, I am envious. Ever since I saw one of those advertised, I have been drooling. Nice going! Have you leaned all the way out with it? Is the height adjustable?
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Very nice Ray!

Sheesh little Asian guy doesn't understand his alarm, is been going off for an hour, he walks out, opens the car door and gets his jacket, and walks back inside!
 
cond051.gif
Friday: High: 72
Partly sunny. Widespread dense fog in the morning. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds up to 10 mph.

cond105.gif
Friday Night: Low: 58
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chip, the 'putor gremlins aren't whats been keeping me away - I've been working on an article for Joe Fugate's new e-mag, and that's been gobbling up massive amounts of my time.

Hmmm. He approached me for an article as well then I never heard from him. I just assumed he wasn't ready. I better send him an email.
 


Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Rex, yes it can be adjusted to several (3 I believe) heights. It is also adjustable to 3 different settings on how far it will lean in. It should be great as I scenic several difficult to reach areas on the layout.

Josh, don't worry his battery will soon be dead.... About the time you have to get up and go to work. :D

So Mouse, what ya gonna write for the article?
 
Happy Friday everyone, it's good to be home for the weekend.

Ray like the new creeper, that look's handy.

just bought a nice black Volvo with 48ft semi trailor, 1/50th scale and it's a nice one

Just down the road from here is an old truck spares factory, it's huge and shutting down so they are having an auction tommorow, i went to the viewing today and found a very nice wooden display cabinet about 4ft long by 4ft tall and about 4" deep, just right for HO scale trains so i put a written bid on,,, should be a nice display if i get it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All ! Aching back here just got through clearing the driveway 7 inches of snow greeted me this morning. Just what I wanted to do today ! Steve those auctions always work out nice , just to bad that a buisness has to close. Squid taste too much like bad fish to me Give me some good old lobster , Boy that was some squid they caught ! Ray that is one fine addition , could use one of those myself. Well got some new buildings off of Ebay will post them un the weekend photo section. You all have a great friday !
 
Happy weekend all!
Years ago, I was in Japan while in the Air Force and at the bars they would take strips of squid and throw them on a grill; you would eat them along with your beer. They smelled like burning hair when grilling and was like chewing on a piece of leather that tasted like dead fish smell. :eek: YUK!:eek: You know: Young and dumb will try anything!:D
 
Morning guys.

Crikey lots in the coffee shop this morning!! make room for one more??

Been a week of ups and downs for me, but still kicking!! No news on the selling of this place:mad:

Yes those fisherman dudes had quite a catch, that would scare the daylights outa me, don't like the sea.

Ray you have an awesome new toy there;)

Paul, 7 inches of snow!! :eek: wicked I want some.

Steve, good luck on the auction.

Ken.
 
Ken M Got the Tater thing,,, very nice

Are you any of these

Paul The place is closing as we took them over last year, they only have a small contract left so they are moving to a new smaller place

Anyone for Squid leftovers:D yum yum yum
 
Ken M Got the Tater thing,,, very nice

Are you any of these

Paul The place is closing as we took them over last year, they only have a small contract left so they are moving to a new smaller place

Anyone for Squid leftovers:D yum yum yum

Steve;

Great Link! Love dem 'tators!

As for squid, sorry, I don't eat anything that could grow big enough to eat me!:D:rolleyes:

Well, daughter is "supposed" to be coming in this weekend for a visit!:D She now lives in Little Rock, which is a 6 hour drive away. :mad: Hope she gets on the road BEFORE the real bad storms start up in that area!
We're 'possed to get them tomorrow night, into Sunday morning. Hopefully won't be too bad. (At least the NWS is saying reduced threat here).

Started to think about going fishin' this weekend, but they started the Bassmasters Classic today. This is the World Championship Tournament. The officals believe that along with the 50 entrant's boats, that there could be up to 10,000 additional spectator boats on the lake as well. Its a big lake, 40 mile or so long area they can fish, but that still makes the lake REAL crowded. You won't get me anywhere the lake now!
 


Hi ALl ! Carey could you use another fisherman ? All I can do now is hunker down next to a fire and try to icefish ! Steve just read about the train derailment looks like it was pretty serious.Did they get evryone out who were in the car that slid down the bank ? Well gonna get going and enjoy a movie with the wife > Goodnight all !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top