Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




Evening All: Well we got a bunch done today. I really don't feel any different. Maybe later in the week it will sink in that I don't have to ask for vacation or call in sick.
Well it's time for bed. I'll say Good Night All
 
Good morning. More work on the E unit today. I have to get the trim done.
Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/4/2007

Wind Chill: 32°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 30°F

So Far Today
High: 33°F
Low: 31°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

High: 61 °F
Low: 32 °F

Today High: 62 Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 35 Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.

Biscuits and gravy this morning.

biscuitsgravy.jpg
 
Mornin' Jeffrey! Did you go home last night. If you did you were the last one out the door and the first in for breakfast this morning.

Mornin' Bill!

Larry, only 9° (wind chill -4°) here in the Finger lakes this morning.
"We're havin' a heat wave.... Tropical heat wave." Stay warm! Good day to do some "Training"!

Flo, I'll have what Jeffrey is having this morning. Looks good.
 
Ahhh, new collection of projects for me. Looks like I'll be doing a number of Mexican units, for a series of articles for Joe Fugate's online magazine.
 


Josh nice one, Mexican Eh.

Ray afternoon Ray

Afternoon Jeffery

We just got back from the hospital, nicky's nan is not very well at all, she's got quite a bad paralasis after the stroke and will be in hospital for some time, i don't think she will be going back to her own house, more like a care home. She's under the illusion she can go home any time she feel's like it but that's not going to happen, she would never cope.

Just seen the pictures of the supercell storm and tornado's in Florida, I hope none of our gang was affected by it, it looks terrible
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, I knew there was something else I wanted to say this morning. I am so very sorry to hear your latest news. That is a bummer on top of all the other stuff your family has been going through. I hope that she can get enough function back to be able to be comfortable and do some things. My prayers for you and your family!
 
Hi gang,

Gotta make this quick, since [unlike Texas Paul] I'll have to get up early. As with Josh, I too am working on an article for Joe Fugate's new mag and that's been eating up more time than I thought it would!

Steve - We'll keep nan in our thoughts. I "hear ya" about the supercell, I think AlcoMotive is in Florida if I remember correctly...and Gator Dave too!

Ray and everyone else in the frigid states: Hope your power stays on!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, just got an phone call from my sister in South Bend. My brother-in-law passed away in hospice care around 7 this evening. It was expected. My sister is doing very well under the circumstances.
 
Morning all. Gotta go have an ultrasound done today, so nothing for me. The docs want to look at my kidneys to make sure they're alright.


Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 2/5/2007

Sundown Fire Dept

Wind Chill: 35°F
Humidity: 90%
Dew Point: 33°F

So Far Today
High: 69°F
Low: 35°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 15mph NE

High: 60 °F
Low: 35 °F

Today High: 62 Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 38 Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds.
 
Afternoon all,
Jeffery hope all's goes OK today.
Ray So sorry to hear the sad news, my thought's and prayers are with you.

No change with Nan's condition today
 


First, Thanks to all for your kind words about my Granny. It was appreciated.

Steve,
When it rains it pours. Sorry to hear about another of your loved ones falling ill.
Our thoughts are with you and yours as well.

Ray,
The bad news just keeps coming. Even an expected death can be a hard thing to deal with. When Nancy lost her mom to cancer a few years back, it was a difficult time. She still cries sometimes when something reminds her of her mom.

Ken L.,
I am in northwest Florida so we weren't affected by the storm. It sure did some damage. The folks down there really have a mess on their hands.

Dave
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top