Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


01-01-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png


HAPPY NEW YEAR !
party-smiley-020.gif
 
Good morning Bill & RT!

I wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year at midnight but I was just too exhausted from the long drive, so I had a case of been-there-done-that and passed out on the couch. So let me offer a belated wish for all of you to enjoy health, peace and prosperity in 2007!

Unlike yesterday, it's wet outside in my neck o' the woods this morning and mid-forties temp - just the type of day to crawl back under the blankets.

RT, I see the coffee shop across the street has moved to a new location.
 


Morning Ken yeah we havn't completely locked the doors yet but believe either mr voss or bergie will come tuesday morning sometime. The new place is a real fancey one the girls have been doing so well they got a bigger and better mplace acually they use a old pdinning car now thers acually 2 hooked together I believe.

Well Happy new years again to all talk to you all later
 
Had a good New Years and a good nights sleep and awoke to sunny skies this morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 1/1/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 34°F
Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 32°F

So Far Today
High: 44°F
Low: 38°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 11mph NW

High: 56 °F
Low: 32 °F

Today High: 55 Mostly sunny. Cooler. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 32 Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Light and variable winds.

For breakfast today, I'll have the ham and eggs.

HAMEGGS.jpg
 
Happy New Year everyone!​

I made the decision to get more work done on my new layout this year - already done some backdrop sky painting this morning, now am going to fit a few missing sleepers (ties) to the track to get it ready for ballasting.

Must keep up the momentum by doing something every day.
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Good to see the crowd here to start the New Year. I didn't make any formal resolutions for the coming year as I am like most people and break them by the end of the first week anyway....... Started the year off with Bacon and Eggs!
 
Afternoon everyone

Alan welcome to the coffee shop Alan, good to have you in here.

And a busy day was had by me, wired up all the feeders to the track and the feeders to the double deck bridge / gate, that was fun, i even got 12 more feet of track laid, hope i can carry on at this speed while it's to wet to do anything outside.
 
Afternoon All, Alan welcome to the forum coffeeshop! Boy I had a real nice New Year spen the night in bed with a bucket for company, Between the toily and that it was some day. I guesss my youngest daughter who had the bug must have passed it to me. Not to bad a day here not like the mid-west which is getting socked with snow. . we are just a bit overcast . well hope everyone has a fine day and catch you all later !
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hi all and a big welcome to Alan.
I'm like Ray and don't bother any more with resolutions that I will soon break. I just back off a way to make a reality check and try to think of where I need to go and how to get there. Hopefully, this will at least allow some things to change for the better... and it allows for slips:eek: :o :D .

Paul: I sure am sorry you got the yuks. It's everywhere.
 
Alan, Welcome, welcome, welcome! Have a cup of java in me.

Paul, my son came down with that on Friday at work. My daughter-in-law got it Sunday. Not much fun I guess. I'm staying home as much as possible.....

I built a jig for holding freight cars that I am decaling for the Seneca Lake, Ontario, and Western. I found that it is a pain to try and decal them on the car ends without a way to keep them standing end up. I'll post a pic in the WPF next weekend.
 
Happy New Year everyone. Well for 2007 I said I was going to quit smoking and I did..........for 12 hours. I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Stan.
 
Happy New Year everyone. Well for 2007 I said I was going to quit smoking and I did..........for 12 hours. I'll try again tomorrow. :)
...
Hi Stan, hardly ever see you in these parts anymore! (Happy New Year to you too BTW)
I've got an idea: You managed 12 hours [smoke-free] today, right? Well tomorrow why not try for 15 hours, 18 hrs on Wednesday, 21 hrs Thursday, . . . :D
 
I don't usually make resolutions, but I really wanted to push myself to get some work done on the layout (and make myself feel guilty if I didn't) ;)
 
Happy new year everyone. I don't make resolutions; I just ask God help me to be a better person this year than I was last year and He always does.

Keith Owen
 
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye. Today I'll have the bacon and eggs.

bacon.jpg

And a wee spot 'o' orange juice.
oj.jpg


Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 1/2/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 32°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 30°F

So Far Today
High: 38°F
Low: 31°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph NNE

High: 53 °F
Low: 32 °F

Today High: 55 Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 35 Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.
 


Morning! I'm at work so this will be short...wife is sick now my son had it last week now my wife has it....ugh...I am trying not to get it. Pumping in that vitaman C. Ah a new year to start and today is a beautiful morning in sunny Florida! I won me a few items off e-bay this weekend some detail parts, coal loads, 3 flat cars and bidding on another boxcar at the moment. Ya'll have a good week now ya hear! lol
later!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top