Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


12-21-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Morning all. felt a little out of it so decided not to got work today. Just relax and enjoy.
Been using excel to inventory all my trains boy is it a long process but need to do it.
What I really need I think is to learn the program better but it says to use lotus 1 2 3 commands well if you don't know lotus 1 2 3 its not much help lol.
oh well i'll get it figured out one of these days lol. till then the long way will work I guess.

not much else is happening talk to you all later
 
Mornin' Bill!

Finally done with doing Live Sound for the season! Maybe now I can get back to working on the layout. I hope to have all the Tortoises installed and working by Christmas and be able to run some trains.
 


Ray thats a tall order to get the tortoises installed, good luck Ray

Ken M now that was a FUNNY christmas carol, Nicky's not made her mind up yet though
 
Evening All ! Very nice sunshiny day here today nice and warm and green , Not like whats happening in Denver and other parts west. I feel for you all I know we're ducking the storms but soon it will be our time. ray good luck with your work hope you get it done in time for xmas , Rt hope your feeling better , and to all a happy season's greetings for the Holiday !
 
Ken M now that was a FUNNY christmas carol, Nicky's not made her mind up yet though

If anybody wants a laugh click here, but be warned it's a little rude!! (sound track only) http://woodsy.net/XmasTune.mp3

Ray Got the Xmas package today, thankyou very much. You've made a fantastic Xmas card. The CD will have to wait till I get out to the trainroom again where I can turn up the volume.

Looks like we may have a North American Xmas here, boy we've had some rain and wind only 40kmph but with the temp (2c) and the rain it was like middle of winter.

Ken.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hi all , First off I would like to apoligize to any members that I offended with my xmas card I posted. Secondly Ken that was very funny will never listen to Jingle Bells without that in mind, It's a rainy day and in the forties I guess were getting whats left of the storm that dumped all that snow in Denver, boy I'm glad it's in the form it's in and not snow. Jos hope your feeling better and I think you should get a flu shot after this. And to all the procasternators you only have tonight and two more shopping days left!!!!
 
Howdy all! Little late gettin' here today. Didn't get up till 10:30 this morning. Felt good to get caught up on some sleep.

Ken M, glad it arrived! Thanks again for letting me use that fantastic photo for the cover. My sister, the artist, loved it too and said it was one of the best photos she has seen in quite a while.
 
My main Christmas present to myself came in today (won on the 3rd of DEC paid on the 4th) Its identical to My first lionel except the dynamic brakes on the top is a repo and not painted light/med blue like the rest its a lionel 2359 B&M GP-9 and books at per greenberg pocket guide at $170.00 good to $320 Ex and I would grade VG so somewhere in the middle lol. I paid including shipping and buyers premium $181.00 So i still feel its right in line and its an engine I've been getting out bidded on for about 5 years lol. and some went for way out of my pocket book allowance (mint in box $800.00 - $1200.00) Not uncommon for these to go for $200.-- to $400.00:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This the photo I took and sent to Ray for his Christmas cards.

Around June this year about a half hour drive at the Springfield station, it had been snowing for about an hour. The train was really late and we were getting cold, but we had 4wd power to get home!!

Ken.
 
Very nice, RT. Who said there was no Santa! Bet you can hear the bells now (Polar Express);) :D

NZKen: That is an outstanding photo. You still blow my mind talking about taking the picture in June:eek: .
 
NZ Ken really nice photo , Ray your card is outstanding, RT That is one awsome Loco Glad you finally got it !!!! And goodnight to all !!
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top