ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hi all were not windy just had a bit of rain last night. but it's overdcast and back up in the high 40's Our highs sre only suppose to be in the mid 30s so it's a tropical heat wave . carey know what you mean .When I was on Dialysis I had to go three timesa week and be hooked up to a machine for 4 hours afterwards i was wipedout for rest of the day ! Now I have to call the Heart Doctor back and get my artery driiles out with a stent put in before Chrisstmas and I'm not looking forward to it. Jos I feel sorry foryou not fun taking care of sick children. Steve I always enjoyed when my kids prformed lots of fun and pride watching them. you all have a nice weds.
Steve, did he colored the leaves all by himself? quite alot!Again I like the "Twinkling " in his eyes!
Before the picture was taken, did you told him that Santa might bring him a brand new train at Christmas eve
...waiting for the picture of your youngest son!
BTW do you have a new camara?
Jos it's the same old camera, an Oympus C120 it's only 2mp and has it's limits but it will have to do for a while yet. He did the leaves with mum, she downloaded the pattern and they both coloured them in
Mornin', Jos, Steve! Steve, looks like your son had fun being that tree. This is a great time of year to have young kids. I do miss those days and look forward to reliving them again with a grandchild. Of course, I have been told that i should be a tree. In fact many times during my life I have been told to, "make like a tree and leave".
Paul: I (we) hope you'll be soon back home from Hospital before Christmas!! Can immagine you're NOT looking forward to it!
Wish you, a short time in hospital and, a hope you'll recover soon!!
Ray I liked that "Chinese Wisedom" :-Make like a tree and leave-(Confusius 2371 b.C.)
Afternnoon All ! Steve love that tree yousure must be a proud Dad, Jos thanks , Nowadays when I go in The hospital it gets a little harder makes me think if this will be the last time, Not looking forward to going before xmas though, Another nice day here overcast but at least no rain or snow ! Hope everyone has a nice rest of the day !
carey know what you mean .When I was on Dialysis I had to go three timesa week and be hooked up to a machine for 4 hours afterwards i was wipedout for rest of the day ! Now I have to call the Heart Doctor back and get my artery driiles out with a stent put in before Chrisstmas and I'm not looking forward to it.
Our prayers go out to you, Paul. I know several folks who got a stint put in and bounced back like nothing ever happened. I trust that will be the case with you. My hope for you is a Merry Christmas with all that in your rear view mirror...
Thanks for the kind words Eric. I just talked to the Doctor and I talked him into waiting till after the holiday for the procedure. So I can enjoy the holiday and then worry about it !
Evening all Luc that's a great picture, i bet your the proudest great grandaddy of them all. Paul, you will be a different man when you get that done, you won't regret it, hang in there Paul.
tonight was the last of the nativity plays for this year, it was Matthews turn tonight as a sheep in mary and josephs flock, it was fantastic
Matt's next to my sister on the right
and here's Gem at the rear in the middle as an angel,,, with purple shoes
Hi All rtraincollector here forgot how to get here when my putor died then remembered Ken L had the website so called him and asked him to email it to me so now I'm back and of coarse couldn't remember password so had to start new account.
lots has happened scince I've been in here last some of you know some don't lost my 2nd mother (I called her that very close freind of family 0 and then 1 month and 1 day later lost my real mother. Plus 2 other deaths of freinds all within 5 weeks . so mi sept. to late october was real rough for me.
Do well now.
Been buying to many lionel trains need to slow up for a while. CFO about to help me go visit Edythe and my mother.
So hows everyone else doing? See were now in coffee shop III. Well need to run will be back later