ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Steve B As a matter of fact, yes it was, indeed... alittle bit black and grey...
Clearly and fresh regards, Jos
Good morning All
Again a beautifull blue sky,+3 C, but we had our first ( little) storm last weekend!
Steve[/B: ]everythings clear?,here the smell has gone to Germany... how was dinner( outdoors) last night?
The smells gone away now, boy the cooker stunk for hours last night
Good morning ! from Indiana.
12-12-06
Just got in from my daughters christmas nativity play at school,,, fantastic performance
Mornin' Bill!
Mornin' Steve!
Mornin' Grove Den!
Another drizzly, cool, grey day here in the Finger Lakes. Thought I would pop in and say hi before i go over to school for another rehearsal. Steve, I bet she was awfully cute in whatever part she played.
They all were Ray, every one of them
Afternnoon All ! Not to bad a day here overcast but in the 50's not bad for December ! You all have a nice day !!!
Hi all! We have 68 degrees and a rain front coming through. Suppose to be warm all week. I finally got the courage to do my Christmas shopping today. Gads, I hate shopping (unless its for my choo-choo's)!
Steve: YUK! My memory of doing the same thing puts that smell in the room with me.
Hi all! We have 68 degrees and a rain front coming through.
Yup, we's fixin ta git wet.

Afternoon all,
i did my christmas shopping today in five min's flat,,,, on ebay, dead easy
Hey Eric, how about sending me Ray's email address.
Thanks
GM Wet ain't the word for it. Terre Haute IN had 1.8 inches of rain today and it was still raining when that report came in. If this was snow we would have almost 2 feet of the white crap. I much prefer rain to snownot only because of trying to drive with the idiots who do not know how to drive on it but also because any temperature below 70 is to danged cold.
Hope yall are doing better today than I am. I had one of my immuno- treatments today, and I don't think I could feel any worse.
At least, even though these things make me feel bad for a day or two, in the 8 years I've been on them, instead of getting the flu a couple of times a year, and keeping a sinus infection, I've had the flu once in those years, no colds and no sinus trouble.
I think I'll stay with them.


Carey It's worth being groggy for one day if it works
It's a wee bit wet here, scotland got a full months worth of rain in one day, and they forcast it to get worse today
Good morning
Happy MRRing
Good morning Great-Grandfather!
good morning all
Looks like if our house is going to be a small hospital: Third kid is ill....
Cleaned up the basement a little bit,and "unsealed" my old (1998, last century)small N layout...quite a dusty job. May be I'll try to update/pimp it during this winter..... removed all the ""green stuff"( vegetation) I made almost 8 years ago, on that matter my skills have improved, I think!
Have a nice day,
Jos
ps Last night I sent my( small) list of wiches to Father Christmas

the great waiting has started.....
Good morning ! from Indiana.
12-13-06
Mornin'!
Not quite awake yet and I have to get over to school.......
Final day of practice with the High School choruses. Concert tonight.
Then comes the Middle School concert.......................
Haven't been down to see the trains in about a week. Oh well its that time of year.
Afternoon Ray,
It's VERY windy now, the tree's are doing a fine old dance down the street.
just getting ready for the second nativity play of the week, it's Roberts turn tonight, and it's Matt's turn tommorow night.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)