ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Morning all. Haven't been here in two or three days so I've got some reading to catch up on. There has been a lot of talk lately about Internet Explorer 7.0.......So this morning, I downloaded it and I really like it. The best thing I like about is you can have several websites open at the same time, then just click the tab you want to view. Anyone else here run 7.0? Got to run for now, catch ya'll later.
Hi everyone!
Yeah, I have been running Internet Explorer 7.0 for about 2-3 weeks now and really like it. I tried Firefox for awhile, but so many sites I use are geared for Explorer that I decided to switch back with this new version.
Paul, I hope your Bills do better than my "Tide". We did better than I thought against LSU, but just couldn't put any points on the board. Can you imagine LSU's quarterback size...6'6", 260 pounds...and he's darned good to go with that!
Hey ladyrailfan I could ship you lots of rain we seem to have an overabundance of it lately .Hope the winter is a bit dryer . Rex What do you think there going to di with Coach Shula ? Maybe they should hire his father. Your never to old Our General manager Marv Levy is in his 80ties and just got hired !!!
evening everyone,,,
just had friends round, they got back from a six month trip round the world, they have done it for the last 5 years, they showed us some fantastic shot's from Canada, what amazed me was a picture of Peter with a wolf right up next to him, he was sat on a log in the middle of knowhere and it walked right upto within 5ft of him before deciding he was not fat enough to eat, amazing
.... Rex What do you think there going to di with Coach Shula ? Maybe they should hire his father. Your never to old Our General manager Marv Levy is in his 80ties and just got hired !!!
I have a feeling that he will have next year to prove himself or we may be hiring his Dad Did you know that we have been in the Red Zone more times than any other SEC team and yet have only scored a handful of touchdowns.
I think its about time for me to drop Mozilla 1.5 for IE 7.0 until the Mozilla crew figures out what they screwed up in the 1.5 update. I get about 1-2 crashes a day. I bet I send more error reports then their own testers.
SO who saw the Chargers game, I heard it was awesome.
Michigan won yesterday ... Heck with being #2, the ratings are messed anyways.
I know, I know it is something totaly different.......... yesterday our women volleyballteam beated china!!! 3-2. To american footballterms it would like if a dutch footballteam wins from a U S proffesional footballteam!
I think they are going to be worldchampion within 4 years!
I play volleyball since I was 6. Helas this sport is not as popular as soccer in our country( anymore since the 1990-ies as our "menvolleybalteam won the worldlegue, worldcampignonship and olympic GOLD so I just want to tell you that
Ha, ha, I think I am the only one how doesn't know anything of American Football!
No football scores from me. I've been at Northwest Georgia's Cloudland Canyon state park camping/motorcycling all weekend. The fall colors are fantastic, though it was a bit cool at 70mph!
My computer crashed Friday night. For now, I'm out of the posting business from home until I can get it fixed.
Eric, sounds like a great time! I love Fall and Winter Camping. Sorry about the PC. Ain't technology great.... I was doing a mix yesterday when I began to hear a crackling noise coming through the speakers. After narrowing it down to the output of the computer (Firewire) back to the mixer, I feared that my G5 Mac had developed a problem with the power supply (the early G5's had a problem that resulted in Apple replacing the power supply for people in the sound industry). Thinking, "what else can go wrong" (My main printer died last Thursday and resulted in buying a new laser printer), It finally got to the point that I was getting major buzz and static and no music....... Repaired permissions and rebooted everything. Back to life and working properly so it was most likely a system glitch that got repaired (I sure hope!).
Like Asterix and Obelix, the two litlle fellows from the north west of France in the time that Ceasar rules 2000 years ago, saing to each other: Strange people, (in this case) those Americans!
Hope you do know them?? ( Asterix and Obelix of cours )
Hi everyone! Eric, I don't think anything can be more of a pain than computer problems. We curse them; we hit them; we...ah...can't do without them.
I just cleared up a problem I had with mine. When booting up, it would stay on the empty desktop for several minutes before loading the shortcuts. I have worked for weeks trying to isolate what was causing this. To compound the problem, I had installed several programs and made several adjustments and just wasn't sure when it occured. Finally, I narrowed down the problem to a software called 'Bonjour'. I hadn't realized it was there and probably loaded it when I installed my Netgear wireless or upgraded my camera software (just not sure). Turns out that this software s-l-o-w-l-y checks your entire system for added components before the desktop loads. Heck, Windows already does that...so it is in the TRASH!
Hi all Computer trouble Has anyone not had it ! lol And my Bills lost by one point ti the Colts Field goal kicker kicked it wide right Thats the story of the Bills back in super bowl 25 Our kicker missed a field goal wide right which would have won it. But thats Murphy's Law . Eric Ican just imagine that nice camping trip can smell the campfire right now Hope all have a real nice day !!.