Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way folks, since this is the most active topic, I'll repost my plea here.

I need some help in getting the forum to become more active. We're doing OK, but this should be the busiest time of the year. I need suggestions on what I can do to make the place better, any ideas you have would be appreciated.

I've also asked for help in getting some discussions going, and posting more photos. I would appreciate if you pass the word on to some of your model railroad friends, and encourage them to come check out the forum and photo gallery.

If we all pitch in and help, we can get this place going.
 
Hi all. Halloween , Our Mayor stopped it after all the limbs were left on the street due to our recent storm. So here I am stuck with lots of chocolate in the house and me being diabetic. Talk about being temptation. Insulin supply will run out before the candy. Well I had 8 kids to my house even after the mayor stopped it so anyone ned some candy? Have a great night all !!!
 
I would appreciate if you pass the word on to some of your model railroad friends, and encourage them to come check out the forum and photo gallery.
Anytime I join a new model railroad based forum, I kinda semi-spam MRRF. I just introduce myself, saying "I'm a reqular poster on modelrailroadforums.com" Usually get one person to comment. I'll stop by the SDMRRM this weekend (or something) and hand out "cards" to where they can see the pics I take. ;)
 


Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif


Happy MRRing
freight.gif
 
-4 as in ~25F?? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Best keep the wee ones bundled up.
We are going down to 0 C./32F. Yeah, I know...Deep South...Warm...Mint Juleps...Panama Hats... Ha!
 
Rex i put my coat out on the washing line last week and when i put it on wasp's had taken up residence in a pocket, i found out when i put a bannana in my pocket, the raskals tried to get me but the electronic zapper won the day.

Yep -4 And they recon -14 soon rex

try the new coffee shop game:D :eek: :D very good for de stressing
http://www.eyegas.com/xmas05/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I scored 580 on my first try!!! Sprouts yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-4 is a little chilly especially when that southerly blows:confused:

Ken.
 


Mornin' Luc!

Mornin' Bill!

Cold one last night. Got a smattering of snow on the ground, mostly melted by now by the sunny day. Finally finished the mix for a client last night after a day of meetings (7 hours worth). She will be picking up a pre-publication CD approval copy today. So..... I may actually get to do some Model Railroading for a change today. Tomorrow I am off to Syracuse to a large train show. Should be fun.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top