Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Rex, have fun camping. Reminds me of a camping trip to Maine many years ago. We camped in Vermont at a State Park overnight in late August. Temp got down to 35° that night. We had to take a shower after a day on the road. The shower was great, but drying off in an unheated bath house was a memorable experience!

Fergie, hang in there! This too shall pass......... Glad that Lisa is able to drive again. That has got to be a help to your family.
 
Paul hope it goes well Paul

Fergie LOL, hope everything works out well, i'll be praying for your dad

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a
cup of boiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage will
be almost instantly removed.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the little woman about lifting the toilet
seat by simply using the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and
bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
Remember to use a timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent
you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the
snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then
you will be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you
will forget about the toothache.

Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really
are:

You only need two tools: WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.
If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Also, remember:
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You've got another chance
If you shop anywhere but Wal-Mart, you are just showing off!
And finally .. . be really nice to your family and friends; you never
Know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


YES!!!! My timber has arrived. Right where are the screws and glue??

Ken.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif


Happy MRRing
freight.gif
 
Morning All: My server, Everyones Internet has sent me an E-mail that they will not be serving dial up customers anymore. They said that we dial up folks will be handed over to PeoplePC. So the next day I try to log on and ev1 doesn't recgonize my name or password. I'll be doing my comunicating from work except on my days off, Thurs and Fri.
Fergie: I'd say that you certainly have been on a roller coster ride. In the words of Red Green " Hang in there. We're pulling for ya."
The company had our annual party yesterday. I received my 30yr service award. The plaque was nice but the gift certificate to a store of my choice for $450 was better. O've got to find out if my LHS has gift certificates or better if I can get the money. There is a train show in a couple of weeks. Can you say CHARGE!
Time to go to work so I'll try and drop in Saturday morning.
You all take care and keep your stick on the ice.
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Wow Paul, $450 gift certificate. Gee, after 30 years of teaching all I got was High Blood Pressure......:D
 
Whoa! The rain stopped........ OMG! Is that sunshine? OK its gone. No wait there it is again! I'd better stay inside today. That brightness can be bad for you I hear.:eek: :rolleyes:

I have one more piece to mix for the CD for camp today. Might actually do some model railroading before I start on the next mix.
 


Paul nice one Paul

Ken M chears mate, thats given me an idea

There is a virus being passed around electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

1. If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

2. If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

3. You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Steve, got that warning about 5 months ago from a fellow RR'er...

So, my Wife bought me a cordless Dremel for my Bday, looks like I get to cut at the chassis of the Slug later today!
 
Hi there, Scotrail here from Scotland and thought I'd pop in to the local cafe for a coffee (anytime of the day or night - coffee addict).

I think I'm going to need coffee on tap - judging by this site - I am so impressed with everything I've seen and the comments and the welcome - just wish I was on the other side of the Atlantic !!!!

Look forward to calling in on a regular basis - always enjoy a chat!!!
 
Happy birthday josh hope you have many many more, have fun with the dremmel

Claudia have we any birthday cakes in the cafe:D

Scotrail glad to have you on board,,, there are other forums but this has to be the most relaxed one of all, we have some great members and lucky for us we don't get many flame throwers or abusive members,,, but if we do, Bob kicks there sorry asses right out of the door:D

Just cleaned the kids track, while we were at it i found one of the newer engines had a wheel set out of gauge, a bit of tapping and it's fixed
 
Scotrail, Welcome to the best of the best in forums! Glad to have you here.

Josh, congrats on the dremel, and Happy Birthday!
 
Evening Gang: For some unexplained reason I'm back on line.
Ray I've got that to and diabetes and hearing loss. I was an instructor pilot in the Army for 7 years. That's where the hearing loss came from. The high blood pressure came from work. I'm going to take care of that at the end of January. Can you say Retire?
Well I just wanted to say that I'm back so I'll head for bed.
My best to All
 


paul, Retire? For me add a d to it. I keep running into my former students all the time. Today I'm at the grocery store and the clerk says, "Hi Mr. Howard! Are you still teaching?" My stock answer is usually, "Nope! They let me out for good behavior 6 years ago." :D That kid was in Elementary School when I taught him about 8 years ago. Man time flies! Have to watch the diabetes myself and being a Musician for 45 years has taken care of the hearing so I too have a major hearing loss. Maybe we could have one of these conversations....

Jack Bush was telling his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me
four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."
"Really," answered the neighbor. "What kind is it?"
"Twelve-thirty."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top