Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken M just got back from the NZ Expo with about a ton of books and info about living and working in NZ, looking good

see ya'll later
 
Paul/Ray, I thought you guys would like a few days inside on the layout, so we passed the rain up to you. WANT SOME MORE? :D :D
 


Thanks Rex for the rain but enough is enough . I can float out of here anytime. Would be nice to get out and finisk raking up some leaves. Bills lost again Maybe next week !!!
 
Yeh, Rex, I second paul on this one! My sump pump is running non-stop meaning that the ground behind my house is saturated. Lucky I had the gutters done a year ago and most water from the roof and the sump now drain out to the front side of the house down the street and into the storm sewer. That at least gets it off my property. Finally took a break from mixing sound today and put together some Tortiose assemblies and did a bit more scenery. The excuse is I had to wash clothes and my Dermatologist wants them to have a second rinse, so I have to stay down cellar when I am doing the wash.......;) ;) ;)
 
Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif


Happy MRRing
freight.gif
 
Good morning all! Had a wee bit of snow again last night! Isn`t it a bit early??
Guess I should think about digging the shovel out of the shed :mad:
Have a good day!!!
David
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Morin', David! Early? It is almost November and you live, I think, about 150 miles North of me....... The Finger Lakes are supposed to get some rain/snow mix tonight and tomorrow. I already have the snow blower ready to run and on my porch so I won't have to shovel my way out to get it.:D
 


Hello All, Snow I had about 10 inches last week did any of you want some ? you were welcome to it . Hope all is well. Going for my angiplasty tomorrow so hoping that they can drill me out .Ouch. Have a nice day anyhow. !!
 
Not any snow here in Bama country, but darned if it ain't cold enough! Suppose to be near freezing tonight. The wife an I are heading out tomorrow for 3 nights of camping. It is suppose to be in the 30's tomorrow night and rain Wednesday night and Thursday. Sounds like an adventure in hell, but that's all right...we're FORD TOUGH! Grrrrrr!:D :D
See you guys around Friday evening.:) :)
 


Good Morning All

Paul from what I've read and been told the Agioplasty is as effective as a bypass in most instances. It's just a lot cheaper to do, less invasive and the healing time is very little so all the best as I'm sure you'll have no problems.

I've been living through the "Roller Coaster through Hell" this past week.

Firstly: Dad almost died Friday as his lungs were filling up with fluid and the Doctor gave him no chance of recovery. He was in dire straits for two days and managed to haul himself through. Never thought I could fall asleep in a hard chair but I did. Nurses gave me a cot to sleep in the second night. What A great bunch of people!

Dad's house sold during this episode so I had to handle those issues and all the issues with Power of Attorney and house inspection. Sale is now pending due to the inspection results.

Lisa is finally able to get back to driving this week so it's taking some of the load off. And of course the builders are suppose to start the addition to our house this week.

When does the ride end?

Later All

Fergie

I'll be glad when I can get back to the forum and just chat care free all the while!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top