rhoward
S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Mornin' Bill!
Mornin' Luc!
Paul, I assume all went well with the procedure? Hope the cleanup in Western NY is going well.
I have to finish raking the left overs from triming a 6' hedge between properties today. I spent most of the day yesterday at the computer learning a new music editing software program. Almost finished 3 minutes of a song...... (Got 3 recordings to do and I am almost out of DAT tapes.) I'll get it learned! Sound recordists that use the program say it is fantastic after you learn it so It is a good move for the business.
Mornin' Luc!
Paul, I assume all went well with the procedure? Hope the cleanup in Western NY is going well.
I have to finish raking the left overs from triming a 6' hedge between properties today. I spent most of the day yesterday at the computer learning a new music editing software program. Almost finished 3 minutes of a song...... (Got 3 recordings to do and I am almost out of DAT tapes.) I'll get it learned! Sound recordists that use the program say it is fantastic after you learn it so It is a good move for the business.
