Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.


Awww. My excuse isn't nearly that good --- read: L A Z Y. In my defense though, it was so socked in up here that I didn't think we'd be able to see anything.

What's with this June Gloom in October anyway???? BAH!
 
Was wondering the same thing here... Though it gives me a reason to sit in my computer room playing games & working on trains. Got the begining of another SD40-2, BNSF #7311.
 
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


10-16-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Sun is shining here in the Finger Lakes, so today will be spent getting more of those outdoor chores finished before the snow starts to fly this Fall. Have some bushes to trim and wood to split. So I better get at it.
 


Hi all. Was off on Sunday had a bit of a party with family . tooka lot of downed branches to the curb today .Could build a nice tree. Then my Heart Doctor clled and said I have a blockage in an atery and have to go next Tuesday for angioplasty. So he said don't do any heavy work . I told him to late for that. . So he siad no more of that. Oh well I guess I'll have to use the force to move the stuff..Have a great rest of day all ! Hey Steve you should see the farmers complaning here about their apple crop because the Imigration picked up all the Illegals from South America and sent them back . I guess they'll have to pay a fair wage for a change
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tom is applying for a job as a signalman for the local railroad and is told to meet the inspector at the signal box.
The inspector decides to give Tom a pop quiz, asking: "What would you do if you realized that two trains were heading towards each other on the same track?"
Tom says: "I would switch one train to another track."
"What if the lever broke?" asks the inspector.
"Then I'd run down to the tracks and use the manual lever down there", answers Tom.
"What if that had been struck by lightning?" challenges the inspector.
"Then," Tom continued, "I'd run back up here and use the phone to call the next signal box."
"What if the phone was busy?"
"In that case," Tom argued, "I'd run to the street level and use the public phone near the station".
"What if that had been vandalized?"
"Oh well," said Tom, "in that case I would run into town and get my Uncle Leo".
This puzzled the inspector, so he asked, "Why would you do that?"
"Because he's never seen a train crash.":D
 
Hello All Just droped in to say hi had a busy day at the hospital and came home to catch the Telephone man reconnecting my line which pulled off my house from the storm. Now maybe my broadband will work again. Hope all is well with all. Goodnight to you also
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top