Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex awesome campsite, wow what a way to relax. I spotted the left hand (Al Bundy) Nice camper too.

Great way to end the b-day celebrations.

Ken.
 


Lady_Railfan said:
My hubby doesn't have that problem. MY idea of camping out is a hotel without room service! :D

That's what Rex's camp site reminded me of, a hotel without room service. Keep in mind though, LGM and I usually carry our gear in backpacks for 5+ miles and then camp, so it's all about perspective. :D I really think Rex is onto a better way...;)

Carey, if we had only known, we could have shown up about the time the steaks were coming off the grill.:D

Cool pics Rex. It looks like ya'll had fun. :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Gang: Not a heck of alot going on here. I'm just getting my paper work finished up and then will be heading home. I've been talking to Grand Man about his threads on mining in the Birmingham area. He has really posted some great information. I'll say thanks where everyone can hear.
Time to go. I'll poke my head in later.
 
Paul W. Beverung said:
Afternoon Gang: Not a heck of alot going on here. I'm just getting my paper work finished up and then will be heading home. I've been talking to Grand Man about his threads on mining in the Birmingham area. He has really posted some great information. I'll say thanks where everyone can hear.
Time to go. I'll poke my head in later.

Thanks Paul. I'm glad you're enjoying the history threads. I know it's been a blast for me, getting a glimpse of Birmingham's industrial past. :cool:
 
Hello everyone! Thought I would take a break while running my daily 5 miles (yeah...right! :rolleyes: ) and join you for an evening cup.

Just been catching up on all the forum posts. I am glad to see things picking up again. If you guys are like me, you get more MR excited during the fall and winter.

Well, back to my 5 miles before I assume the Al Bundy position.:D :D

CJ: My camping neighbor had a camping trailer that would be perfect for Pam. It had to be 40 feet long with two room extensions that would slide out. I got to go in it and he had a 42" TV with satellite. It looked like a house. I told Carolyn that we would step up a living level from our home everytime we went camping in that thing. Boy! There were some big ones come into the camp, but I bet that I got better gas mileage:D .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RexHea said:
If you guys are like me, you get more MR excited during the fall and winter.

I know what you mean. Litte Grande and I were just running trains and I was telling him that "I'm getting in a modeling mood". We're even talking about a possible 25'x9' shelf type add on. It would be 24" wide and tie into what we already have. The ideas is, if we ever rebuild the main section, the new extension would fit right into the overall new layout plan. It would have nice, wide radius curves...:) , be fully signaled, and provide some good operation. Maybe we can scrape up the $$$ sometime soon to get started.
 
RexHea said:
If you guys are like me, you get more MR excited during the fall and winter.

Ahh Yeah fall and winter mmmm? yes I'm getting interested again in my layout but it's not fall it's Spring? I might have to find a cheap AC unit for the heat out there.

Maybe it's you guys influencing me.

Ken.
 


So I got the basic shell of the SD50F done, just waiting on the decal sheet from Walthers. Its been a productive last few weeks.
 
Good morning ! from Indiana. :D

09-19-06

donuts.png


Diner.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png


:eek:
 
Good morning.

I'd like you to meet the member of the family. His name is Big Foot
100_0662.png


He is about 6 yrs old, fixed, all black and stays out of the train room, he doesn't the noises coming from the trains...

Why the name, you ask?. Well he has 6 toes on each of his front paws.
100_0658.png


He has been with us for a week, his previous owner were going to have him put away because they are moving to a new apartment and pets are not allowed.
100_0660.png


He is a good cat and very clean plus he's an excellent companion for Gloria.
100_0657.png


Oh! Yes... the coffee
Potofcoffeepouring.gif


Happy MRRing
 
We have a cat(Meeka) with six toes on the front paws and 5 on the back paws. Meeka had a brother we had to put ot sleep last year who weighed 17 lbs. He was a very gentle and lovng cat who was also a diabetic, 12 units of insulin twice a day.
 
Evening all, Morning Ken M,
Rex
Thought I would take a break while running my daily 5 miles
Hey Rex, i assume you mean running a train five miles on the layout
Ken M By getting an AC, you gotta get an AC4400CW, drooool droooool
Luct Nice puddy cat, has Cat/Bridge Tom seen the picture,
Josh i wish i could get half of what you do i'd be more than happy
GM It can't be the Purina, Robert don't eat it, it must be something to do with tunnels
187749552.gif
 
HEHE, its fun, when you don't work, you have time for everything.

Ulrich Dump bed & roll in pup, picked them up off of eBay, in two "spare parts" lots, add the Athearn KW Cab kit, and I'm about done! I'm gonna try to resin cast the beds and pup so I can have more then one, these trucks are everywhere out here. I at least have to copy the dolly, the two auctions togeather came with one dolly, 2 pup frames, one pup bed & one cab bed. I can custom build the beds from other plastic beds, its just the pup that becomes an issue.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Should look great josh, i got a bag of about 30 Athearn truck kit's a while back, not got one done yet, oh well

Im off to hospital on Friday for X rays then again on sunday for the MRI brain scan, should be fun.
BTW how did your's go josh, any news
 
Steve B said:
Evening all, Morning Ken M,
Rex Hey Rex, i assume you mean running a train five miles on the layout

Steve, that's the only way and it's 5 HO scale miles.:D :D Oh, and don't worry about Robert. He just has tunnel vision.:D
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top