jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Good morning.
It's 70 and wet here, as well as cloudy. The high should be in the mid 80's and it will be partly cloudy with a small chance for rain. Hopefully that will go somewhere else.
Finished up a couple of projects yesterday and spent some down time during the storm cleaning up part of the layout. Funny how things get dusty when they haven't been used in a while but if I'm running the trains I can't work on any projects because there's no place to set the tools and materials and if I'm working on a project I can't run any trains as there's tools and materials on the tracks. There's no middle ground here. My father once suggested I build a workbench. Yeah, right. Where would I put it? On the ceiling? The front room is seven feet eight inches wide and thirteen feet long. The layout takes up almost all of that space. There's just enough space left for a kitchen half the size of a postage stamp, a fridge, access to the front door and an eighteen inch wide gap to the hallway. The rear half of the trailer consists of a bedroom seven feet eight inches wide x six and a half feet long. There's a twin bed and wall-mounted racks of DVD's on one side and a TV, video equipment and a dresser on the other side. The five and a half feet in between the front and back is taken up by the hall, bathroom, closet and video-DVD-book rack. There simply is no place to put a work bench. Under the edge of the layout? No can do. The computer and heater got there first.
Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/29/2009
Wind Chill: 69°F
Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 67°F
So Far Today
High: 70°F
Low: 68°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SE
Today High: 85 Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight Low: 65 Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/forum-2/P4290286.jpg
It's 70 and wet here, as well as cloudy. The high should be in the mid 80's and it will be partly cloudy with a small chance for rain. Hopefully that will go somewhere else.
Finished up a couple of projects yesterday and spent some down time during the storm cleaning up part of the layout. Funny how things get dusty when they haven't been used in a while but if I'm running the trains I can't work on any projects because there's no place to set the tools and materials and if I'm working on a project I can't run any trains as there's tools and materials on the tracks. There's no middle ground here. My father once suggested I build a workbench. Yeah, right. Where would I put it? On the ceiling? The front room is seven feet eight inches wide and thirteen feet long. The layout takes up almost all of that space. There's just enough space left for a kitchen half the size of a postage stamp, a fridge, access to the front door and an eighteen inch wide gap to the hallway. The rear half of the trailer consists of a bedroom seven feet eight inches wide x six and a half feet long. There's a twin bed and wall-mounted racks of DVD's on one side and a TV, video equipment and a dresser on the other side. The five and a half feet in between the front and back is taken up by the hall, bathroom, closet and video-DVD-book rack. There simply is no place to put a work bench. Under the edge of the layout? No can do. The computer and heater got there first.
Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/29/2009
Wind Chill: 69°F
Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 67°F
So Far Today
High: 70°F
Low: 68°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SE
Today High: 85 Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight Low: 65 Partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/forum-2/P4290286.jpg
