Code 83 track

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


just wondering if there is anywhere to buy code 83 track (HO) in bulk. I remeber seeing somewhere you could by 50 qty packages of straight and curve but dont remeber from where or if im just nuts?

any help.

thanks Mike
 
Mike, I usually only see flex track sold in bulk, like the one at http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/atl/atl500.htm, 100 pieces for $415. The only sectional track I've seen sold in 50 lots is Atlas TruTrack but you're limited to 18" curves. Maybe someone else knows a place that sells bulk sectional code 83 track but I haven't seen it.
 
I believe M B Klein (modeltrainstuff.com) sells atlas 83 sectional track in bulk, staight & curved up to 22"d.
 


Atlas does sale its sectional track in bulk, at least they do acording to there catalog. You can go to www.atlasrr.com and download the track catalog or just look around there and you might find the info just looking on there. I think toy train heaven stocked some of the atlas track like that. Don't know if they still do.
 
thanks guys for your help, i knew i seen it somewhere but couldnt find where it was at. I seen they have packages of 100 didnt see the 50 ill have to look more later.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top