Coaling Tower Lighting & Control Shed/House Interior

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


cedarwood

New Member
I am building the Walthers Concrete Coaling Tower (HO) and would like some advice:
1) On lighting the structure in general: Where and what to light? I typically use 5mm LED warm whites w/a 470ohm resistor connected to the standard
12 volt DC power from an MRC powerpack.

2) Does anyone have an image of a control shed interior: what sort of
stuff was inside this structure? I would like an image to just put on the
wall opposite the windows.

Any assistance/advice is greatly appreciated.

Cedarwood
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top