Coal Breaker

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


derfatdutchman

New Member
Been working on finishing up the coal breaker and support buildings lately. Here are two shots showing the breaker, power house and water tower. Sorry for the poor quaility shot with my phone.

1018121403.jpg


1018121404.jpg
 
Nice! Kit, bashed, or scratchbuilt? I couldn't help but notice the DL&W hoppers-do you model the anthracite regions of PA? Love to see more photos.

Welcome aboard!
 


Thanks everone for the kind words. I scratch built the breaker using plans published in RMC as start. I model the DL&W in the coal region. Hopefully the next bunch of photos I put up will be better quaility.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top