Cheap Trestle Build

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Tell you what Rico, when your tired of that temporary trestle, just box it up and send it my way, as I'm sure I could find a permanent place on my layout!! Great job my friend.
 
Just realized I haven't posted a pic of more or less finished project.
Well as finished as it's going to get for now anyway, I tend to jump around from one thing to another. Now if I can get that plexiglass shield up...:rolleyes:
Looks a little warped in the photo for some reason...
 


The main line is Atlas code 100 and it sits on styrene strips over the trestle.
Now to add some foliage and junk!
 
I agree, a great effort. All that is missing is diagonal bracing between the bent frames. Still, it is very impressive and realistic as it stands.

-Crandell
 
Rico - Very nice. Could you post a picture of the top surface? That's the one thing I need to complete on mine, like to see your method.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top