Changes on the CP Rail M & M Sub.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


JDL56

Member
The New Year is a time to sweep out the old and bring in the new. I did a bit of that on the CP Rail Manitoba & Minnesota Sub. over the holidays. Moving a daughter downstairs meant basement renovations (and the loss of my office), and the need for more room for stuff. Down came the centre penninsula, making the train room much larger (and providing me with room for an office). I'll need to hook up my helix again so I can run trains; that should happen in the next couple of weeks.

While there is sadness in seeing parts of a finished layout come down, there's also anticipation--now I have something to work on again!

(It also meant the loss of the town of Ritchie, named after my good friend, and fellow forum member, Rick Ritchie.)

Anyway, before and after photos are below. More info and photos of the dismantling are on my blog at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/

John Longhurst, Winnipeg

From this . . .

IMG_1008-1.png


To this . . .

IMG_5538.png
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top