Chain-Link Fence Post Spacing??

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


hey Kyle, thanks a bunch :D

I have about 60-70" that i am going to need to put chain-link fence in for lol, that is, if i do it the way i have planned lol
 


No problem man. What route are you going with to make the fence? If you do the Walthers like I was struggling with, I would say do it seperately! LOL

Keep us posted, would love to see how it turns out!

Kyle
 
8 feet is standard for fence post spacing, although chain link is built in place, so it can vary.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top