Car lighting

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


haplo777

New Member
I would like to add light to the inside of a couple of my cars. I realize I need pickups and the lights.

I have seen pickups that look like flat metal and I have seen lights but I have yet to find a complete kit that would include everything I would need to add light to a car. I am guessing I am looking in the wrong places or not using the correct search terms.

Would be grateful for a good point in the right direction.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top