I bought a Genesis SD70ACe at a train show a couple weeks ago... I love the engine, but no matter what I try, I cannot get it to change the address of the engine. I can modify CV's, but can't change the address.
Using a Digitrax Zephyr Xtra. Have tried direct and ops modes, can't get either to do the address. Tried both on the programming track, and solo on the operating track.
I'm at a loss at this point as I don't want to buy the PTB-100 that Tsunami recommends unless I'm 100% sure that will fix the problem.
Thoughts?
Using a Digitrax Zephyr Xtra. Have tried direct and ops modes, can't get either to do the address. Tried both on the programming track, and solo on the operating track.
I'm at a loss at this point as I don't want to buy the PTB-100 that Tsunami recommends unless I'm 100% sure that will fix the problem.
Thoughts?
