ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I am working on a CN Dash 9 and i need to paint the kaslo cab and i was told to use cn sig orange #11 (specail intrest group) but their paint is to thick i find is their anther paint that is close to the orange red colour like floqui? any suggestions and help would be appreciated thank you!!
Floquil has or has had CN Orange. Also D&H Red by Floquil, I've used both.
Probably one post with your question would have been enough, no real need to flood the forum with the same question.
I'd suggest using the paint they suggested, and thin it out with airbrush thinner.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)